Facility Management & Operations
All facility management and centralized operations are provided by specially-trained DCM personnel including:
- Initial and ongoing user training and competency assessments
- Daily facility oversight and user support
- Standard animal husbandry (e.g., daily animal health assessments, provision of food and water, and cage changes)
- Routine room cleaning and waste processing and validation
- Equipment and room vH202 decontamination services
- Coordination of preventative maintenance activities, repairs, and vendor services
- Annual facility certification by an independent, 3rd party organization
- The Office of Environmental Health and Safety is instrumental in overseeing facility biosafety and security.
Comments are closed.