- ~20,000 gross sq ft
- ~10,000 assignable sq ft
- Twelve fully-equipped BSL3 laboratories with standard equipment including biological safety cabinets, double-stacked incubators, centrifuges, freezers, and microscopes
- Six ABSL3 animal housing and procedure room suites. Each suite is equipped with Allentown BCU caging for mice or rats. Additional species may be accommodated. Animal facilities are a component of the University’s AAALAC-accredited animal program.
- Two shared-use rooms equipped with specialized equipment
- Multiple pass-through autoclaves, each adjacent to a secure waste validation room
- Separate male and female locker rooms with showers
- Remote equipment monitoring and alarm notification